1. Purpose of the data collected, legitimacy and consent to processing.
The data collected will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to comply with the precepts mentioned above.
Until you inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data have not been modified, that you undertake to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use them for the aforementioned purposes.
2. Security measures
NOTARIA CLARA GONZÁLEZ GÓMEZ informs you that it has implemented the technical and organisational security measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether these are the result of human action or the physical or natural environment.
3. Rights of the user.
The user may address a written communication to NOTARIA CLARA GONZÁLEZ GÓMEZ, with address at C/ Fotógrafos Darblade 19, 1º A, 03181 Torrevieja (Alicante), including a photocopy of his/her ID card or other similar identification document, to exercise his/her rights, which are the following:
– Right to request access to personal data: you may ask NOTARIA CLARA GONZÁLEZ GÓMEZ if this company is processing your data.
– Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect) or suppression.
– Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by NOTARIA CLARA GONZÁLEZ GÓMEZ for the exercise or defence of claims.
– Right to object to processing: NOTARÍA CLARA GONZÁLEZ GÓMEZ will stop processing the data in the manner you have indicated, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims, it is necessary to continue processing.
– Right to the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, NOTARIA CLARA GONZÁLEZ GÓMEZ will provide the portability of your data to the new responsible.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawal.
How to complain to the Supervisory Authority: If you feel that your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
4. Acceptance and Consent